"Constant Wind Seasports offer unique experiences by the sea for recreational and educational purposes that focus on personal growth and group development.
We have an efficient and organised team with years of experience in conducting and organising events like team-building, water sports, corporate/family events and many more.
All our dedicated staff and instructors have relevant certifications and experience."
Afterall, who better to teach, than the very guys who love the sport?
1. Outdoor classroom experience by the sea allows participants to broaden their horizons and perspective.
2. The challenges participants face will provide opportunities for greater accomplishment, improving self-confidence, better teamwork, and the development of key leadership skills.
3. To acquire a “can-do” mindset as a team in overcoming challenges and difficulties.
4. To offer a fun-filled day and create awareness for water sports.
At the end of the course, you will…
- Be able to paddle with a beginner’s SUP board
- Know the various parts and functions of the SUP board and paddle
- Learn the basic paddling techniques and how to recover when you fall into the water
- Develop water confidence and understand the safety precautions when paddling at sea
- Introduction to the different parts and functions of the SUP board and paddle
- Paddling techniques – forward stroke, backstroke, and turning stroke
- How to stand up on the board and body posture
- Launching the SUP board from land into the sea
- How to safely recover and get back up on the board after falling in the water
- Hazards at sea and safety precautions
1 session x 2 hours = $80/pax (inclusive of GST)
- A clean set of clothing to change into
- 100% willingness to learn
- SUP boards and paddles
- Life jackets
- Rescue boats
- Accompanying instructors